This warranty covers the material used to manufacture your Colorbond® Steel Fence for up to 10 years from date of installation. It applies when used in fencing applications located more than 1 kilometre from marine or industrial environments.
You must apply for the Colorbond® Steel Fence warranty online. The process is simple and fast and in most cases, documents are ready for printing within a few minutes.
Visit www.bluescopesteel.com.au/warranties to register
Tubular Pool Fencing & Powder Coated Products
The Seller warrants that the product is free from manufacturing defects for a period of 10 years. If a product with a manufacturing defect becomes apparent and is reported to the Seller within 10 years of the date of delivery (time being of the essence) then the Seller will either (at the Seller's sole discretion) repair the defect or replace the product.
The conditions applicable to the warranty given are:
(a) The warranty shall not cover any defect or damage which may be caused or partly caused by or arise through:
- Failure on the part of the Buyer to properly maintain any Goods; or
- Failure on the part of the Buyer to follow any instructions or guidelines provided by the Seller; or
- Any use of any Goods otherwise than for any application specified on a quote or order form; or
- The continued use of any Goods after any defect becomes apparent or would have become apparent to a reasonably prudent operator or user; or
- Fair wear and tear, any accident or act of God; or
- Scratching, abrasion, chipping or any other damage or deterioration caused by impact, accident, or misuse; or
- Deterioration of the metal substrate through oxidization or rusting
- Excessive condensation and/or foreign matter ie dust, environmental matter, animal excrement; or
- Normal weathering, including loss of gloss and colour of painted surfaces; or
- Attack from chemical agents, fumes, liquids or solids; or
- Installation of the Product less than 1km from marine or industrial influences.
(b) The liability under the Warranty does not include or extend to:
- i) Labour costs associated with the removal or repair of the defective Product, or installation of the replacement Product; or ii) Injury to persons, damage to property, loss of income, profit or business, or any other indirect loss arising from or caused in any way by the defective Product.
(c) The warranty shall cease, and the Seller shall thereafter in no circumstances be liable under the terms of the warranty if the product is repaired, altered or overhauled without the Seller's consent.
(d) In respect of all claims the Seller shall not be liable to compensate the Buyer for any delay in either replacing or repairing the workmanship/Goods or in properly assessing the Buyer's claim.
(e) This Warranty does not cover against aesthetic surface corrosion including oxidization and red rust on aluminium, steel or stainless steel products.
For Goods not manufactured by the Seller, the warranty shall be the current warranty provided by the manufacturer of the Goods. The Seller shall be under no liability whatsoever, except for the express conditions as detailed and stipulated in the manufacturer's warranty.
Got a question? We are here to help. Give us a call or get in touch online.